Add-IN: WHS V2 Caller ID Logs and Notifies thru Listener.
Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:20 AM
A perfect product would have the modem in the WHS machine, keep a log of the incoming calls and use windows listener to pop up a caller ID message on the client machines. And of course, WHS 2011 edition.
Call logging is important to businesses and home users.
Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:42 AM
- WHS V1: Dell XPS 420; Quad Core @ 2.66 GHz; 4 GB RAM
- S2008R2: Lian Li PC-A70F, EVGA X58 3X SLI, i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz; 12 GB RAM, 2 x 250 GB WD Black Caviar in IcyDock Enclosure with Raid 1, EVGA GeForce GT 240, 12TB RAID5
- HTPC: Silverstone Lascala, Gigabyte GA-H55-USB3, i3 530 @ 2.93 GHz, 4 GB Ram, 60 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 12TB RAID5
- Personal Desktop: Lian Li PC-9F, ASUS Sabertooth P67, i7 2600k @ 4.1 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 x 120 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD's in Raid 0, EVGA GTX580
- Kids Desktop: Dell Dimension 8400 Pentium 4 560, 3.6GHz, 2 GB RAM - Lets not forget this beauty!
- Other Devices: iPad, Boxee Box, XBox's, PS3, Wii, and HP TouchPad
Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:00 AM
Main server: AMD Athlon 5050e, 2GB RAM, WHS v1, 9.32TB
Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:58 PM
Giving this post a bump because this would be great and there are a lot of developer types hanging out at these forums lately. Media center tie in would be helpful too.
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Hah, I don't even Caller ID on my phone! [/font]
If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.
Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:30 PM
I would love a caller ID notification on my PCs/Laptops/WMCs and Extenders.
It could grow into a Voice Message and Attendent for small business.
but just caler id would be nice.