Shared Folders Failing (Check Health)
Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:08 PM
Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:53 PM
Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:44 PM
As suggested, you could try to copy the missing files back to the shared folder, then reboot.
Or you could try the Conflict Resolver addin. http://www.wegotserv...flict-resolver/ This could take a long time to complete, so to speed things up, select the share that needs to be scanned. On the right side, tick only the boxes that say delete corrupted files.
EX470 modified BIOS BE-2300 CPU 4Gig ram, 4 2TB HDD. DX4000 with 4 2TB HDD Storage Server2008 R2 Essentials.
Microsoft MVP - Windows Home Server
Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:59 AM
Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:21 PM
Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:28 PM
Though it keeps getting better for me. Anything I should learn or react to this?
Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:33 PM
Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:45 PM
If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.
Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:54 PM
Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:35 AM
For instance, I have a drive that shows the warnings below.
Spin Retry Count Value is 100, which is the worst. So the status shows Degraded.
Temperature Value is 45 and the status shows Caution.
Reallocated Sectors Count Value is 100, which is the worst. So the status shows Degraded.
Temperature Value is 47 and the status shows Caution.
Are these anything to worry about? Should I change the drives out now?
- WHS V1: Dell XPS 420; Quad Core @ 2.66 GHz; 4 GB RAM
- S2008R2: Lian Li PC-A70F, EVGA X58 3X SLI, i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz; 12 GB RAM, 2 x 250 GB WD Black Caviar in IcyDock Enclosure with Raid 1, EVGA GeForce GT 240, 12TB RAID5
- HTPC: Silverstone Lascala, Gigabyte GA-H55-USB3, i3 530 @ 2.93 GHz, 4 GB Ram, 60 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 12TB RAID5
- Personal Desktop: Lian Li PC-9F, ASUS Sabertooth P67, i7 2600k @ 4.1 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 x 120 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD's in Raid 0, EVGA GTX580
- Kids Desktop: Dell Dimension 8400 Pentium 4 560, 3.6GHz, 2 GB RAM - Lets not forget this beauty!
- Other Devices: iPad, Boxee Box, XBox's, PS3, Wii, and HP TouchPad